Friday 7 October 2016

Be the reason someone smiles today

Hello you lovely lot. It's World Smile Day. Yesterday it was National Teacher's Day. Tomorrow National something else Day. Actually October 8th is National Fluffernutter Day. I kid you not. Some things are too ridiculous to be made up.

Ignore my fake cynicism.

I'm a big fan of smiling. I like to think I smile a lot, even though I have depression. They're not mutually exclusive thank God. I did think about sharing a venn diagram to illustrate the point but, well, you know...

Although if you think you sit firmly in the blue camp take a look at this:


You have to admit, that's pretty funny!

I've lost the point of this post after falling down a Venn diagram rabbit hole. But along with pie charts they're one of my favourite mathematical props. As I've mentioned pie charts this is smile worthy surely?


No? What about this?


If your mouth failed to twitch at any of these pics we're probably not great friends but it's a day to celebrate smiling so whatever tickles your fancy go with it. Just remember to spread the joy. We can never smile too much.


Thanks to all of you that regularly make me smile. I hope this post has returned the favour just a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment